Hi to all wandering feet of the cyberworld! You have just added a little life to my blog. This is basically my journal of my travels and where I am currently located - Abu Dhabi. You will find my detailed journey of gaining my documents to finally landing myself inside this cold room my husband and I call home. Feel free to drop some of your pov's too.

Monday, November 9, 2009

A Peek into Tagum City

Tagum City of the Province of Davao del Norte is 55 kilometer away from DAvao City.  This means it is an hour drive from Davao City proper.  Its a small city but has a very good planning polcies.  Below are the places to visit in Davao del Norte.


Tibi-Tibi Cultural Community
Gupitan Cultural Village
Katarina Beach Resort
Barret Beach Resort
Elena’s Beach Resort
Gambarilla Resort and Restaurant
Aqua Land Resort
Paraiso
Magical Hidden Spring of Panas
Binandan Waterfalls
Iganong Cave and Spring
Mesolong Falls
Mt. Mossy
Quimoy Cold Spring
Lake Bagtok
Dakudao Ecotourism Park
Suwaon Nature Park
Datu Balong Hills
San Miguel Caves
Matol Falls
Davao Penal Colony
Tadeco Banana Plantation
Nestle Experimental Demo Farm
Aqua Penon
RJS Farm

Definitely a day tour in this little city is not enough, perhaps you could stay for another day.  Here are some places to sleep in Tagum City.


Golden Palace Hotel
Diversion Road, Prk Santol, La Filipina
Tagum City
Tel. No: (084) 400-4871


Lakan's Place
National Highway, Visayan Village
Tagum City
Tel. No.: (084) 217-3792; (084)400-1251





No comments:

Post a Comment